FS - GA - 4 Varieties + bonus - purebreds beautiful Barnyard!

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
These are the eggs you will get:

4 Welsummers
- non hatchery ...lovely egg and flock!

4 Buff Orpingtons - see pic below
8875_buff_orph.jpg

4 Bronze Turkeys see pic below
8875_bronze_turkeys.jpg

4 Pure Mahogany Rhode Island Red (non production) See pic below
8875_8875_rirupclose.jpg

Also will include at no cost several guinea eggs if the buyer desires them (between 4 and 6)
First person to deposit $35 (includes handling/boxing/priority shipping and tracking number) in our paypal gets this one!

Our paypal is:

[email protected]

Eggs will ship Tuesday June 9.

Should you have any questions or need more information, please let me know by pm'ing me. We full time farm so I don't read e mails!

Thanks and hope you all have a blessed day.

Last edited:
She does an AWESOME job of packing eggs!

Nancy ~ My eggs are still peeping and pipping. I will let you know when one makes it out of the shell.

eta: That looks like a great deal on eggs to me! Nice variety and really nice birds to boot! I am SO tempted, I had just PM'd someone about stopping by and picking up some of their birds tomorrow on our way back to the beach (the kids get to go this time LOL). I have to wait to see if they reply back to me.

Last edited:
Emmalyn, the colors of guineas, lavendar, brown, white and they all run together so it would be a surpise. I'm no t charging at all for the guineas,not even shipping so it is my bonus to the buyer!

Thanks for your question and interest!

Last edited:
I'm not sure how long my gals will continue to lay.

Several of them have gone broody and it's really hard to break their broodiness. Do you mind me getting back with you in say mid July with a response? I'd love to serve your guinea needs.

Have a blessed day.

Game birds only I sent you your requested info re. pm. Thanks so for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom