FS Oregon - Saxon Math 2 with Manipulatives NEW Homeschoolers Deal!

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
This was purchased for my daughter when I homeschooled her. Unfortunately, she was more advanced. So, this wonderful Math program has never been used and is still in the box! It was purchased from Sonlight. The program sells for over $ 150.00. So you can save $$$ on this program. When I purchased the program, the manipulatives were separate, but I am including them in this package.

These are the manipulatives, still unused and new in the plastic carrying case:
7630_km07-m.jpg

Here is the scoop on the program.

Saxon is probably the best-selling math program among homeschoolers. It takes an incremental (little by little) approach to math, introducing a new skill or principle each day, then reviewing these concepts and skills day after day for weeks.
Saxon's approach helps build students' confidence in their ability to "do" math successfully. Students who have used this program receive consistently high scores on standardized math tests.

The early elementary program includes and requires a lot of manipulative activities; indeed, it cannot be done without the appropriate manipulatives. It also includes lots of teacher's help in the form of instructions concerning exactly what to say and what to do.

Includes teacher's manual, student workbooks, meeting book, manipulatives set S2 and math facts cards (flash cards). First edition.
Second-graders will skip count by 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 10's, 25's, and 100's; compare and order numbers; identify ordinal position to tenth; identify sorting and patterning rules; solve routine and non-routine problems; master all basic addition and subtraction facts; master multiplication facts to 5; add and subtract two-digit numbers; picture and name fractions; measure to the nearest centimeter, foot, and half inch; compare volume; compare and measure mass; measure perimeter and area; tell time to five-minute intervals; count pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters; identify geometric solids; identify lines of symmetry; identify angles; tally; and create, read, and write observations from real graphs, pictographs, bar graphs, Venn diagrams, and line graphs.

I accept Paypal, money order and checks (I will not ship items until checks clear)

Last edited:
I need this ... I tutor Pre-k handicap through collage adult, mostly low income families as my job (on maternity leave at the moment) so they pay what they can. This would be awesome!

It is a fabulous program...I just ordered one level lower than she needed...she could handle more so I ended up ordering the 3 and sticking this package in the closet...
You will find it easy to work with (if you are not familiar with the Saxon program) and it should be perfect for your use.

Congrats on the baby BTW.
smile.png

Last edited:
Also you can go to sonlight.com and order extra consumables like the workbooks and such or photocopy them
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom