FS-WA-Split Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs-SOLD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I have 11 collected as of last night. The auction winner was told I accept Paypal only 3-4 times before the auction ended and then couldn't figure out how to use it and tried to send an e-check. The she wanted me to wait to ship eggs until next week.

Well, the eggs are ready to go and she has lost the auction.

$35.00 including shipping. Must have payment right away as I need to get these out today. Please make sure you have a confirmed address on your Paypal account.

I have to get the kids off to school so will be away from the computer for a while, but first come first serve.

Last edited:
Ah Jean, so sorry you are still encountering, ahem, issues with auctioning! What a pain.

Come on folks, these birds are fabulous! If I had another incubator I would have snapped these up in a heartbeat!

smile.png

FYI:

Hi Jean,
Just wanted to give you a update on the eggs you sent me. Its been just over a week and I candled the eggs last night and all 7 eggs are growing. I couldn't be more happy. I'll be emailing you back around the 6th of April to let you know how many hatched.
Tim in Oklahoma

I gave you 2 minutes to get'm. I had to go check my account to see if I had the cash. Not sure what I'm going to do. Bators pretty full.... hatchers in use.. Guess I'll have to sit on them....
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom