1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Fuel for the Chick Addict

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by BooBear, Apr 1, 2011.

1. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Warning: The following video may cause watcher to be overcome by chick fever due to abundance of fuzzy cuteness. Watch at your own risk.

2. ThinkingChickens

ThinkingChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2011
    So adorable! The far right one, the little grey and black one, is just precious! I love the feathered feet.

3. awww they are so cute!!!! definitly frizzles! you are soooolucky! my TSC only has brahmas and RSL.

4. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    Look at the little Frizzles! So cute.

5. hennyannie

hennyannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    North Carolina
    I'm glad you shared mine are teens now.

6. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Thanks.
    Yeah they are too cute. I got them from TSC because I wanted the buff Silkies and they had a 6 chick limit, so liking the fuzzy feet I picked what I thought was the more energetic and cutest girls (hoping) from the group.

7. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Thank you so much for sharing that video. Although I have my own chicks to watch, it's always wonderful to be able to get a great chick fix whilst logged onto BYC!!
    [​IMG]
    Love 'em all. Feisty! Cute frizzles! I have one adult frizzle and one chick frizzle; hoping the second is a pullet too....

8. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    your welcome.

I love watching chicken videos on youtube and love that we can link our videos to share on BYC.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by