FUGLY BIRD contest! **CLOSED** JUDGES..SEE LAST POST!

I hope it's okay if I add another entry. This is my Partridge Penedesenca and she is weeeeeeird looking. She's rumpless, has those crazy long legs and long waddle. I think she's hideous, but I'm willing to wait to make any final decisions until she's full-grown.

Partridge Penedesenca (named Penny D. Senca)/female/about 10-12 weeks old
2529364399_be4346c5d8.jpg

This is Genevieve 2. Our first Genevieve was a White Polish that died at 3 days old. She was named after my husband's Polish grandma. Genevieve 2 was purchased at the local feed & seed 2-and-a-half weeks ago. She was just listed as a "Crested" with no other information. Anyone know what she actually is? I took this picture today. She sure is fugly.

Genevieve2-1.jpg

Last edited:
No idea. I will have to call them and ask. That would be cool if it was a Houdan. Back in February, I ordered 2 MH day olds from Murray McMurray and along with our first Polish chick, they all died
sad.png

Does she have a mohawk or is that my imagination?
lol.png

Quote:
Your chick definately has a crest. Sorry to hear about your other babies.

Quote:
Very interesting looking boy
smile.png

Jethro is a Komorner Tumbler Pigeon. I have no clue what sex he is, and I forgot how old he was, but I believe he hatched on May 2nd-3rd!

450.jpg

This is one of my NN bantam hens. She doesnt have a name, but I do know she's a girl,lol. She's over a year old now, but I dont know for sure how old she is.
017.jpg

Take your pick!
wink.png
This is my laying flock of NNs. There are 10 in all, and they hatched April 9th, 2007. A few of them have names, like Uno, Christine, Cristina and Araceli.

ChickensDucksandGoats011.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom