Full crop in the morning.

I’m currently doing a garlic water, Greek yogurt, and scrambled egg regiment: byhttps://oakabode.com/sour-crop-home-treatment-instructions/

I’m really praying this works, because I’m worried about her. Also how do you isolate a chicken outdoors? I just put her in my other older coop, on plain dirt and not grass (so she wouldn’t eat grass) and added clean fresh hay to the nesting part.
The way your isolating is fine.
They can safely ingest miconazole??
Yes. I have done it before.

She has been having yellow poop and it isn’t very solid. (Although it looked better then yesterday’s)
I read somewhere that yellow is an indicator of something wrong in the liver. Is that true and what else do I look for if something is wrong with her liver how can I help her? Also she’s been fighting lice. Ugh… so many problems….😡

This is definitely dryer because it may be like 2 hours old. But that is what it looks like currently. She’s not pooping a ton, but then again, I do have her on a dour crop diet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    918.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716.5 KB · Views: 10
This is definitely dryer because it may be like 2 hours old. But that is what it looks like currently. She’s not pooping a ton, but then again, I do have her on a dour crop diet.
Droppings like that usually mean a chicken is starving, or hungry, and needs to eat.
What are you feeding her?

Currently, she is on a Greek yogurt diet, because I can’t feed her anything else while she has sour crop.
The Greek yogurt has protein, probiotics, and fats, so I’m feeding the good while starving the yeast infection or (sour crop).

I start implementing eggs when her crop empties over night, but until the. I can’t feed her anything with carbs sugars ect.

Hey guys, so I noticed one of my two--year-olds moving a little slower the past week but she was still eating. However I felt her crop last night and then again this morning and it was still full this morning. So I just followed the protocol of isolating her I gave her some solid coconut oil and I gave her some fresh water no food. I’m gonna be massaging her crop every two hours and probably doing coconut oil every four. Do you have any idea what this could be or any tips on what I should do?Thank you for reading.

How much food is there in crop and what she eat last night and 2 days prior ?
Get some pre-probiotics it will help alot

Back
Top Bottom