Full House

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CherriesBrood, Mar 3, 2016.

1. 100% Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. It's okay

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Not really

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

@chicken4prez , Maple looks a lot like a Faverolles to me! Does she have the feathered legs and extra toe? Those are definite indicators. [​IMG]

@CherriesBrood , hopefully I'll get my Sebrights soon. I was super excited to have them, but as it turns out, I'll have to wait a little while.

Yeah, I'm doing pretty much the same thing, debating over which are cockerels. [​IMG] Thank goodness, though, I'm pretty sure both my Wheaten Ameraucanas are pullets (they have really light feathering coming in, while the males are very dark). [​IMG]

@alyssaallycat , I'm so very sorry for your loss! [​IMG]I can't even imagine what that must be like to miss your precious babies.

Thank you so much! [​IMG] That little stinker lives up to its title for sure, being extremely ornery and bitey. [​IMG]

-Alex

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  2. Alexandra33

Hey, guys! We were stalking the Meyer website today just to see if they just so happened to have a Spitzhauben available for when we were going to be in the area to pick up my mom's Isbars (the Spitzhauben wasn't going to be in stock for MONTHS in advance), and guess what? They had a very few left that are going to be hatched tomorrow, and we snatched one up, along with an Egyptian Fayoumi! My mom did all this before church, and by the time we came back, they were all gone. So, in summary, we're coming home on Tuesday not only with 4 Blue Isbars, but also an Appenzeller Spitzhauben and a Fayoumi! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ECSTATIC!!!!!!![​IMG]

-Alex

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  3. alyssaallycat

alyssaallycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2016
    Amazing luck! Show us on Full House pics of the chicks on Tuesday!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  4. CherriesBrood

CherriesBrood Chicken Photographer

That's awesome! The Egyptian fayoumis are so cool! I have never heard of that other breed before though. Is it a rare breed? :) Be sure to post tons of pictures!!!

5. Alexandra33

I can't help but think we were blessed. [​IMG] Getting ready this morning to go pick them up as a family!

@CherriesBrood , you're right, they're pretty rare! It'll be like having a silver Alex running around, so I'm unbelievably excited. [​IMG]

-Alex

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  6. Farmgirl47

Farmgirl47 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2015
    God's Green Earth
    That's awesome! Can't wait for pictures! [​IMG]

7. Alexandra33

So sorry that it took forever for me to post these on here! [​IMG]
    The two Fayoumis, at least I think it's both! It's pretty hard to tell these two apart at times.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My sweet Spitzhaubens.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I don't have any pictures yet of the Legbar, but I'll get some very soon.
    -Alex

8. chicken4prez

chicken4prez Overrun With Chickens

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Alex what cuties you have!

Just wondering what time it is for you guys out there

8:31PM here

9. chicken4prez

chicken4prez Overrun With Chickens

Jun 14, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    She does not have a extra toe or feathered feet[​IMG]

10. Alexandra33

Thank you so much! [​IMG] It's 8:32 here at the moment.

Maybe then she's a Faverolles mix? That would be really cool, too!
    -Alex

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by