Full Moon Setting - 05/05/12 Anyone what to join?

PS I just put in another egg, yes I know I need to just stop, but it was so pretty and speckled I just HAD to
lau.gif

So we are at 200+ eggs in the group!

Hey all. I started 10 frizzles on the 5th. I bought them online, so we'll see what kind of fertility I get. I also have one partridge egg that I'm incubating for a friend. Luckily, the partridge started three days before my frizzles (started the 2nd) so the hatch will be together. I candled the partridge tonight (couldn't wait) and saw good veining. :) This is only my second hatch so wish me luck! My first hatch was last spring from online ordered eggs and became mom to 8 cuddly blue, black and splash cochins. Definately ready for a few more fat fluffy babies :p Good luck all :)

considering all this can i add i just ordered 12 more eggs

6 BPR and 6 RIR

they will arrive i hope on Wednesday and setting on thursday

that makes hatch day for them 30th May

that is good for me as my aylesbury ducks will hatch 1st june [2 day after]

does that qualify to join this group

I set on the fourth is that close enough to join you. this is my second attempt to hatch eggs first batch were not fertile but have veins in two on day 3 so excited
smile.png

considering all this can i add i just ordered 12 more eggs

6 BPR and 6 RIR

they will arrive i hope on Wednesday and setting on thursday

that makes hatch day for them 30th May

that is good for me as my aylesbury ducks will hatch 1st june [2 day after]

does that qualify to join this group

Yes, yes! I want to hear about the ducks and at least you will know what to expect a few days prior to it happening LOL

I set on the fourth is that close enough to join you. this is my second attempt to hatch eggs first batch were not fertile but have veins in two on day 3 so excited
smile.png

Welcome! I am jealous, I am a day behind with dark eggs so I can not (nope wont, I can't let myself, nope just can't....) candle until day 7
barnie.gif
. What do you have? I want to add you to the list

I have 13 wyanndottes and 16 bantam eggs all mixed. Then I have one hen who is a cornish rock, 5 babies unknown breed and 2 brown hybred hens and 2 plymouth rock hens. Its hard to wait for day 7 I could only see into my light eggs. So have to wait on the darker ones. I also have one minature rat terrier and 2 ferrets and 2 kids and husband almost need a farm for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom