Full Moon Setting - 05/05/12 Anyone what to join?

Welcome mstricer! I am going to start a running list on my first post of who is here and what they have. Right now we are at a total of 181+ eggs in this group
yesss.gif

i added 6 Aylesbury Duck Eggs on 05.05.2012 can i join the fun

btw i chose aylesbury as i was Born in Buckinhamshire and they are native to Buckinghamshire :)

Cool ducks!!!! Yep Welcome Aboard!!!! I have never hatched ducks, will be neat to see the differences.

cool

i have not either so its new to me but my wife really wanted some ducks and as she allowed me to go insane and gets loads of chicken and incubators etc

the least i could do is incubate some Ducks for her

:)

The things we do for our spouses.....or the things our spouses do for us,
highfive.gif
My DH agreed to let me have 4 hens, now i have 1 Rooster, 4 hens, 30 baby chicks and 19 eggs in the incubator LOL!!!

The things we do for our spouses.....or the things our spouses do for us,
highfive.gif
My DH agreed to let me have 4 hens, now i have 1 Rooster, 4 hens, 30 baby chicks and 19 eggs in the incubator LOL!!!

absolutly i agree

when i told my missus i wanted chicken we didnt discuss to what extent

i started with 2 hens 1 year old given to my kids by my mate that has now in the space of 1 month gone to 7 hens laying, 4 5 week old roosters, 2 4 week old pullets and 5 mixed sex chicks

and 5 chicken eggs in bator 1 and 6 Ducks in bator 2

and not once has she said anything

infact i had a lay in today and i usually colelct eggs which i didnt do and found 2 eggs broken from hens stepping on them

missus was so upset that she didnt go out and collect that she went out atleast 5 times today to check for eggs

I saw that also, but the full moon was on 5/5 so that is when I set
fl.gif
. Since it seemed all the other months had the setting dates as the day before, during, and after the full moon.

Back
Top Bottom