Full Moon

Pink moon is just the name given to the full moon in April. There's a different name for the full moon in each month.

I have a friend who's English Setter would have seizures during every full moon. I've heard some people are more prone to seizures during a full moon as well. Weird but true.

Teachers know about this, too.
smile.png
I'm not sure what causes it, but the kids are often a little more riled up when there's a full moon approaching.

I run a daycare and I can tell you...there is definitely a Full Moon behavior when it is that time. I don't always anticipate it but when I have had a hard day I'll look at the calendar and smack my forehead and go "DUH"...but in my 25 years experience...nothing I can do about it!!
hmm.png

I too have trouble sleeping during the full moon.

Worked in an ER for a while and while the numbers of patients did not go up - the weirdness of the cases and behavior sure did!! When there was a full moon we would schedule two psych on-calls it was so common to have more than one psych admit on that night.

The last full moon was actually quite close to the planet and anything strong enough to effect tides should be able to effect the tides within your body.

when i was really little i would have night terrors during full moons. even if mom put a blanket over the window so that the light was blocked i would still wake up screaming. i don't have them anymore, though.

Back
Top Bottom