Full Moon

enola

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 23, 2009
Irwin, Pennsylvania (Pittsburg area)
Last night I was reading threads and came across something interesting. Someone mentioned that they cannot sleep well when there is a full moon.
th.gif
I have had this problem for years
barnie.gif

My family thinks I am nuts, my boyfriend thinks I am a vampire, my boss thinks I am lying, my friends just think it is hilarious.

Seriously, the day following full moon night, is like I am in some kind of daze from lack of sleep. If there is any time of the month that I am short tempered, it is that day.
hu.gif

I mentioned it to my doctor, he said to take sleeping pills and not worry about it so much ! Well. . . . . sleeping pills do not work at all, I simply cannot sleep. PERIOD !

Does anyone else have this problem ???
idunno.gif

Its a well know fact of health care/nursing home workers that when there is a full moon, you have a very busy night! lol...i know it sounds crazy..but its true...there IS something to the "full moon" theory...

Not sure what a "pink" moon is but a "blue" moon is when there are two full moons during a month.. I think the next one is in December. Sounds like no sleep that month for some of you!

Have you tried sleeping pills? I was against them but when I had insomnia bad I did try Lunesta and it worked well... as long as I had 8 hours to sleep, if you dont sleep that long after you take it, you can get groggy. But they definitely helped me sleep.

good luck!

Nancy

I'm there with you. I simply cannot sleep when there's a full moon, never have been able to..

So I've come up with a reason... IM PART WEREWOLF!
HOOOOOOOOOOWL! So like instead of all the cool stuff like turning into a wolf for a night I just... Can't sleep. x.x

lol

Last edited:
I have a hard time sleeping during the full moon, too (usually lasts 2-3 days for me). I'm absolutely entranced by it and will sit outside gazing at it, or watch it from my bed. I have to be careful when I'm driving because I become so mesmerized by it I won't pay close attention to where I'm driving. It always makes me smile, and even though I'm sleep deprived, I'm usually in a great mood.
Liz

Back
Top Bottom