Solved Full page advertisement PFM

The Apple app users complain about a lot of issues.
I am an Android app user and have no complaints...none of the recently mentioned issues.
I used to love the app. Then I started having major issues with it crashing whenever I'd click on things. I was told by Nifty to use the web version- that they aren't really focused on the app to fix the issues right now. So here I am on my browser. No issues

I used to love the app. Then I started having major issues with it crashing whenever I'd click on things. I was told by Nifty to use the web version- that they aren't really focused on the app to fix the issues right now. So here I am on my browser. No issues
I'm on the Android app every day.
No issues.

We appreciate everyone's feedback and patience with our apps.

We're focusing our efforts on making sure the browser versions of the site work best since that's the easiest way to accommodate the literally endless combinations of phones, models, browsers, versions, etc. etc. etc.

Updating/fixing the apps is on our list, but is a relatively lower priority right now. Fortunately the Progressive Web App works GREAT for Android, and we're hoping that Apple will support it for their ecosystem soon!

Back
Top Bottom