Funniest Animal Contest!!! (NO Prizes, ends 9/24/21)

Pics

Tclloyd0812

Crowing
Mar 13, 2021
Ozark Mountain Foothills of Arkansas
I've had a lot of fun with the contests this year so I figured it would be fun to create my own!

This is a fun contest showing off your funniest animals! I thought this would be fun to have a laugh when we open this thread and view all of the entries! There are no prizes besides just simply making someone's day! :wee

Rules:
*You can enter any animal you own or have owned in the past as long as it is not a Google image!
*Only 3 entries per person please!
*Write name and breed of pictured animal(s) please!
*Have fun!

Entry Examples:

Luna, my female emu pecking at camera.

20210717_165338.jpg

Lucy, my Great Pyrenees female playing in the snow
20210215_095207.jpg

Gimli (Left) my old Holstein bull calf we bottle fed posing with my weenie dog (Right), Mr. Weenie!
20200806_124400.jpg

This contest will be ending on Friday, September 24, 2021. It may take a while to judge but I will do my best! Thank you for all of your entries in advance.

Hello, I haven't introduced myself formally since I don't have my chicks yet. I already placed an order and expect babies to arrive on Sep. 30th. Here is my funny animal, his name is King. He is 7y.o. GSD and I expect him to be a great helper with chickens in my backyard.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 22
Here you go! My turkeys doing their daily dance!🤦🏽‍♀️ I even have one that puts its wings out and “tap dances”!🤣 I wish I could put up the video! But because I can’t you can see my other turkeys’ ballet recital!😁
536B7BAA-ED9E-45C9-BC5E-519CC4539F4D.jpeg

They do this like at least 3 times. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I think they just love to dance?🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom