Funniest Animal Contest!!! (NO Prizes, ends 9/24/21)

Hello, I haven't introduced myself formally since I don't have my chicks yet. I already placed an order and expect babies to arrive on Sep. 30th. Here is my funny animal, his name is King. He is 7y.o. GSD and I expect him to be a great helper with chickens in my backyard.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 22
Hello, I haven't introduced myself formally since I don't have my chicks yet. I already placed an order and expect babies to arrive on Sep. 30th. Here is my funny animal, his name is King. He is 7y.o. GSD and I expect him to be a great helper with chickens in my backyard.
King is beautiful! I love his glasses! Lol!

That's awesome that you're about to be getting your chicks. Always exciting! What breeds did you order?

Here you go! My turkeys doing their daily dance!🤦🏽‍♀️ I even have one that puts its wings out and “tap dances”!🤣 I wish I could put up the video! But because I can’t you can see my other turkeys’ ballet recital!😁
536B7BAA-ED9E-45C9-BC5E-519CC4539F4D.jpeg

They do this like at least 3 times. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I think they just love to dance?🤣🤣🤣

Here you go! My turkeys doing their daily dance!🤦🏽‍♀️ I even have one that puts its wings out and “tap dances”!🤣 I wish I could put up the video! But because I can’t you can see my other turkeys’ ballet recital!😁View attachment 2820466
They do this like at least 3 times. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I think they just love to dance?🤣🤣🤣
That's hilarious!!! 😆😂
You should upload the video! I'd probably laugh my butt off! Lol 🤣

Back
Top Bottom