Funniest Dang Thing I Have Ever Seen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I knew about that one. That was interesting! I hate that they let it live for that long. Poor thing. They should have just finished the job..

-Kim

OH that was the crazest thing I think I have ever seen...

That lady did it for 3 hours...

th.gif

the dog even looked like what the heck are you doing...

Quote:
Where do I find that at?

Keep watching the videos.. You'll know her by her "soulmate".

-Kim

I thought this documentary made fun of people...it was kinda wierd. As I recall, the best part was the end when the silkie saved her chicks from the hawk.

LMAO!!!! ohhhh man that was hillarious..... Like a frozen bird can be revived!!! Very hard to buy.

Wonder if she ended up in the nut house.... Ok off to watch the rest of them now LOL

I thought it made fun of a few of the people to, then again it might have just been be subconsciously doing it myself.

The redhead was a bit too finatic for my tastes.. Calling a rooster your soul mate, taking it swimming, taking it grocery shopping, taking it to McDonalds? Now, I can understand house chickens, but that chicken seemed to go EVERYWHERE with her... But the bird was well cared for, so I guess I cannot complain too much.

The older lady in the beginning came off as too lonely. I mean, CPR for 3 hours!?!? I do not believe she saved the chicken by CPR, but rather she saved it by bringing it into the house and out of the weather. The bird already had a pulse and was breathing, I think it just needed those 3 HOURS to thaw and recover..

Just my opinion. It was quite the interesting documentary..

-Kim

Back
Top Bottom