Funniest Dang Thing I Have Ever Seen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok just watched part 3 and may i say the redhead is certifiably NUTS and for petes sake someone save cotton!!!
Was it just me or did you see him scrunch up his face when she left the opera on for him like he was saying I can't take anymore!!! LOL... Oh and daily baths??? isn't that bad for them... it has to dry out their skin and strip their feathers of any natural oils poor lil feller.

Guess i shouldn't say tooo much i do kiss my chickens and talk to them like they are my kids BUT i dont take them grocery shopping, Mcdonalds, ect thats just crazy

Now for the next one LOL... I think ill be up alll night watching these

Oh my word. I don't know when I have laughed more. My kids were just staring at me, as I sat laughing till the tears ran, all alone at the computer (oh my word, mom is loosing it!)

Once, when I was visiting an old bachelor farmer ( friend of the family), I went to wash up in the bathroom... I felt something was watching me.... looked over and in the tub was a rooster, staring at me! It had frozen in the night and he threw it in the tub to thaw and it apparently unthawed real well! I about had a heart attack!

For those who don't know already - this was a PBS documentary that aired probably about 10 years ago.

I remember watching it back then and loving it! I bawled when they show the part about the silkie protecting her babies from the hawk.

Ohh i balled like a baby as well. also wondered why he didn't get out there and try to scare the hawk away. If it was me i would have been out there on top of al of them in a heartbeat. We have hawks and eagles as well as other predators but i have not lost one chicken in the almost 2 years i have had them. mine free range during the day with plenty of bushes and trees to hide behind and under. Im sooo glad liza made it i really thought the hawk had gotten her but turns out she played dead to save her babies. That was an awesome documentary!!!! funny but truely awesome!

Chickenaddict : Ohh i balled like a baby as well. also wondered why he didn't get out there and try to scare the hawk away. If it was me i would have been out there on top of al of them in a heartbeat.

Don't you always wonder how people can keep filming for those 'Funny Home Video" shows as they watch there 1 or 2 year old child (etc.) get plowed over by something or knocked off of something or eat something really gross...???

Last edited:
My hubby and I were laughing so hard that we were both crying!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom