Funniest Picture, Joke, Meme or Video You’ve Seen. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Don't hog it all, ok?
1657989723989.png

Not necessarily. Not too long ago a major hatchery was using the "I" spelling so people who bought from this major hatchery were correct when they repeated the spelling because it is what they bought.

Recently this one particular hatchery stopped using the I word and started using the Easter Egger words. There is one feed store near me that still buys chicks from this particular major hatchery and still labels their bins of chicks with the i word.
As i had said in my other response, i don’t personally, and have never seen I unless its a typo. Must be in specific areas.

Hey, You might want to subscribe in this new forum I have found.

Oh ,yeah? just tell me what is the most common comment you have read in this forum you are talking about before I ask you its name.

"Sorry for your loss" is the most common comment I think.

And you want me to subscribe to this forum? I am not sure, what is the name of the forum anyway? is it about dead people?

No, it is a fun forum. it is called backyardchicken. com .

Hey, You might want to subscribe in this new forum I have found.

Oh ,yeah? just tell me what is the most common comment you have read in this forum you are talking about before I ask you its name.

"Sorry for your loss" is the most common comment I think.

And you want me to subscribe to this forum? I am not sure, what is the name of the forum anyway? is it about dead people?

No, it is a fun forum. it is called backyardchicken. com .
“Dead people” yes. This is a actually a chicken obituary. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom