Funniest Picture, Joke, Meme or Video You’ve Seen. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Ha I have no idea how to spell it. 😅 That black gunk girls put on there eye lashes
It's mascara, pronounced Muh-scar-uh if you're a makeup artist and Mas-scare-uh if you're normal.

I love the stuff. I wear mascara always, plus some eyeliner on my tightline, waterline, and outer lid, and sometimes I put color on my lips but for the most part I use a crayon from avon.

Don't worry you won't 😉
Screenshot_20220724-224624_Google.jpg

I rarely wear makeup and when I do it's just lipstick and a *sometimes* a bit of blush. Never masquera or stuff like that. Then again I only really go to the barn, coop and occasionally Walmart curbside pickup(we have to eat 😆)
I only do makeup when I am going onstage, but makeup is a requirement for both boys and girls on stage so that people can actually see your face 😂 Throughout my day if I'm going where people are I wear a little bit of mascara and eyebrow pencil because I have no eyelashes and invisible eyebrows. I mean this very literally, no exaggerations.

It's mascara, pronounced Muh-scar-uh if you're a makeup artist and Mas-scare-uh if you're normal.

I love the stuff. I wear mascara always, plus some eyeliner on my tightline, waterline, and outer lid, and sometimes I put color on my lips but for the most part I use a crayon from avon.
I think you're speaking Chinese, Eve. Basically, you put asbestos on your face, and scribble on your mouth with a Crayola? Because that's what it sounds like.

I only do makeup when I am going onstage, but makeup is a requirement for both boys and girls on stage so that people can actually see your face 😂 Throughout my day if I'm going where people are I wear a little bit of mascara and eyebrow pencil because I have no eyelashes and invisible eyebrows. I mean this very literally, no exaggerations.
3FCFC2C8-A752-49E7-B140-23E3D5CDFD53.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom