Funniest Picture, Joke, Meme or Video You’ve Seen. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Introverts you mean? I thought that was a introvert thing.
No. We all have introverted and extroverted feelings. Even the most outgoing people need alone time.
But a true introvert, like myself, would be sick of people time about an hour into socializing. I couldn't do it all day for days on end, and if I did do it I'd be a total rage monster and would probably alienate anyone who tried talking to me.

No. We all have introverted and extroverted feelings. Even the most outgoing people need alone time.
But a true introvert, like myself, would be sick of people time about an hour into socializing. I couldn't do it all day for days on end, and if I did do it I'd be a total rage monster and would probably alienate anyone who tried talking to me.
No, definitely not what im trying to say there. I didn’t mean for it to sound like extroverts don’t want time alone, of course, everyone needs it to be mentally sane. I just meant often times, you hear introverts being portrayed as needing it more so, as you just said.

Im not sure what the heck i am, honestly. Maybe an ambivert i guess. I think i used to be a introvert, because i never liked hanging out in crowds of people whatsoever and whatnot, but who knows. Never thought of it all that much. More so fear of awkwardness in social interaction, so i choose not to socialize much because of it. Getting better though.

Last edited:
No, definitely not what im trying to say there. I didn’t mean for it to sound like extroverts don’t want time alone, of course, everyone needs it to be mentally sane. I just meant often times, you hear introverts being portrayed as needing it more so, as you just said.
I know plenty of introverts who are not shy, and I personally love being in certain social situations. Like at a rabbit show you would think I was a total social butterfly. But extroverts can carry on much longer and they are happier when they're in social environments, but eventually they burn out and get sick of it too.
Im not sure what the heck i am, honestly. Maybe an ambivert i guess. I think i used to be a introvert, because i never liked hanging out in crowds of people whatsoever and whatnot, but who knows. Never thought of it all that much. More so fear of awkwardness in social interaction, so i choose not to socialize much because of it. Getting better though.
That's being shy, even an extrovert can be shy just like an introvert can be bold.

I know plenty of introverts who are not shy, and I personally love being in certain social situations. Like at a rabbit show you would think I was a total social butterfly. But extroverts can carry on much longer and they are happier when they're in social environments, but eventually they burn out and get sick of it too.

That's being shy, even an extrovert can be shy just like an introvert can be bold.
well now im even more confused.

What im saying is, though, i don’t really get burnt out. (I don’t think)
I guess i would be an shy extrovert, then. The “shyness” is really only there til the conversation first starts. Im not one to go up to people, but afterwards im good.

anyway, doesn’t really matter, just my own confusing thoughts.

Last edited:
well now im even more confused.

What im saying is, though, i don’t really get burnt out. (I don’t think)
I guess i would be an shy extrovert, then. The “shyness” is really only there til the conversation first starts. Im not one to go up to people, but afterwards im good.

anyway, doesn’t really matter, just my own confusing thoughts.
If you enjoy expression and attention then I'm betting you're an extrovert. A shy one.

But a true introvert, like myself, would be sick of people time about an hour into socializing. I couldn't do it all day for days on end, and if I did do it I'd be a total rage monster and would probably *alienate*anyone who tried talking to me.
Annihilate, you mean.

The moment I heard ‘rage monster’ a lightbulb went off over my head. 😂

I'm an Omnivert, how about everyone else?
I'm a definite introvert, with friends who are very, very extroverted. I've found that's the only way to not be totally awkward. If I'm talking with someone else who's introverted, not much gets said, we just stand around looking dumb. On the other hand, with the extroverts, they do all the talking and I just sit back and listen. Much easier.

I'm a definite introvert, with friends who are very, very extroverted. I've found that's the only way to not be totally awkward. If I'm talking with someone else who's introverted, not much gets said, we just stand around looking dumb. On the other hand, with the extroverts, they do all the talking and I just sit back and listen. Much easier.
Oh, yeah. 😏
The girls in my church small group are basically all extroverts. I just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. 😂 I tend to make friends with other introverts, then between us I'm the more extroverted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom