Funniest Picture, Joke, Meme or Video You’ve Seen. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
It's been a few years back but my neice was in a High School production of Jesus Christ Superstar (not the lead). Being a girl's HS they had boys in the production but they insisted the lead be one of their girls.
Well this girl played the part of Jesus and ROCKED IT. I always wonder if she went on in preforming.

It's been a few years back but my neice was in a High School production of Jesus Christ Superstar (not the lead). Being a girl's HS they had boys in the production but they insisted the lead be one of their girls.
Well this girl played the part of Jesus and ROCKED IT. I always wonder if she went on in preforming.
I love when someone is just amazing at a role. One of the best feelings there is.

I love when someone is just amazing at a role. One of the best feelings there is.
DD did a lot of plays at her school and a couple of the guy's schools. She was pretty good if I do say so. I mentioned to one of her friend's father that DD was so nervous when she started and still is. He was shocked!
I told him when she first started I told her "Your an actress, Act like you are not nervous." For once she took my advice and it worked.

DD did a lot of plays at her school and a couple of the guy's schools. She was pretty good if I do say so. I mentioned to one of her friend's father that DD was so nervous when she started and still is. He was shocked!
I told him when she first started I told her "Your an actress, Act like you are not nervous." For once she took my advice and it worked.
I'm not the type to be nervous, especially with doing crazy things in front of a lot of people. It's pretty good for playing 'Truth or Dare', but not so good for reputations.

1669760728424.png
1669752206641.png
download.jpeg-332.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom