Funniest Picture, Joke, Meme or Video You’ve Seen. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
1684530796044.jpeg

One time, when I had moved into a new house by myself and there was almost no furniture yet, a spider about that size was in the living room....bigger than i wanted to mess with but could not handle the idea of it disappearing and never knowing where it was so i bashed it repeatedly with a broom and i swear the carcass lay on that floor for a good 2 weeks, with me walking a wide berth around it, until i could even stomach getting rid of it (i named it Aragog)
I caught this guy out in the wilderness north of Amarillo. I gave him to my son as a pet.
IMG_20200411_120148457_TOP.jpg

The best part was that I looked in its terrarium one day and it was GONE. I told my son to keep his mouth shut and pretend it was still in there. When it didn't show back up after six months, we dismantled the terrarium and told my wife that we released it.
I'm sorry, WHAT?!
It's the spider's house now, the only other option is to start from scratch on a pile of ashes.
flame thrower fire GIF

Also, do we have tarantulas that are native to Texas? I thought they were an exotic?

I'm sorry, WHAT?!
It's the spider's house now, the only other option is to start from scratch on a pile of ashes.
flame thrower fire GIF

Also, do we have tarantulas that are native to Texas? I thought they were an exotic?
Yes, they're a native species. You should see them when they're mass migrating during mating season. It looks like thousands of leaves blowing across the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom