Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

I have a new one to add on to my last post. We sell a lot of chickens every year and a few weeks ago (maybe only a week or so ago, I don't remember) I was decked out for the anime spectacular my friends were hosting at the mall. I looked like a deranged porcelain doll. This nice older couple came by to look at our chickens and decide is they wanted to buy any of them. Everything was going smooth and they seemed to know what they were talking about, until the lady asked if they were sacrificial chickens.
th.gif

I had to explain to her that they were game chickens and that we don't kill our chickens. We put them on an oak log and deck them out with a feathered cape and bow to them.
lol.png
Of course, I had to explain that I was just joking and that we just kept them around as ornamental foul.
idunno.gif
My fun always gets ruined somehow.

I had a lady tell me a couple of weeks ago that only brown eggs are organic, that white eggs are not organic, and that green eggs do not exist. (When she said this, she did not know I was a chickeneer.)

So I went out to my car, came back in, and handed her a dozen assorted brown, white, pink, green, and pale blue organic eggs from my yard. She did not know what to say.

I told her not to feel bad, that it's a common mistake even I myself made before I started learning about chickens and eggs and started raising my own.

Quote:
Lol I tell my friends that all the time when they say I'm so mean for killing Bambi I say no I let Bambi live it is his dad and older brothers I go for.

One time I was trying to answerer the question “How many eggs does one hen lay in a day?” for some girls in my class, I said a hen will lay only one egg a day for about a week or so and then skip a day to begin a new cycle the next morning. One of the girls said oh so it’s like the hens have a period each and every day instead of once a mouth and then they get a one day break and start again. At this all the girls were grossed out and couldn’t believe the poor hens (as they called them) only got one day for a break lol . Needless to say I was also grossed out by this comparison and a lil caught off guard, I had never thought of comparing a hen’s cycle to umm… that cycle lol.

Back
Top Bottom