Funny Chicken Contest! (No Prize Just for fun!)

DaisyBuff

Crowing
Oct 15, 2020
Georgia
Welcome to the funny chicken contest! There is no prize this is just for fun! The rules are simple, take a picture or just post a picture down below of your chickens doing super funny things or they just look crazy doing something! You can add captions if you like and you can add the name, age, of your chicken, and what they are doing, and why! This may be a chicken contest but you can post of any ducks, quails, or any pet birds! I will announce the winners, first, second, and, third place on Wednesday of this week, ( The 18th ) This contest is just for fun so I hope you have fun with the contest! Trust me I am not entering myself into the contest this is just an image of my Rhode Island Hen spice ( 9 months old) giving me the evil eye because I did not give her my snack! Saltine Crackers!
IMG_20201111_112146.jpg

This is frost, my Easter egger X jersy giant that took more of his mom's side (easter egger hen) he was born the day after Easter this year and he is just starting to crow but his brother started crowing 2 months ago. He is kind of a "shy" chicken and he would much rather be with people than his flock mates. His favorite treat is corn on the cob, and he is the friendliest rooster I've ever owned!

Back
Top Bottom