Funny Chicken Contest! (No Prize Just for fun!)

This isn’t a chicken, but I found this in a photo of my ducks yesterday. I’m not really sure what this duck was doing
C928A432-A22A-47DB-B128-DA4AF9EC920B.png

I know i'm like 15 minutes late......sorry. But I took that time to think about the winners! They are all very good! In third place is........ @Emma_Bruffy Fluffy bearded necked Easter Egger x Jersey Giant! In second place is......... @Weeg's Pinecone and June Bug brooding duckies! Taking First place is........ @CrazyCochin Aurora's Photobombed Photo! Thank you all for participating!

Last edited:
I know i'm like 15 minutes late......sorry. But I took that time to think about the winners! They are all very good! In third place is........ Emma_ Bruffys Fluffy bearded necked Easter Egger x Jersey Giant! In second place is.........Weeg's Pinecone and June Bug brooding duckies! Taking First place is........CrazyCochin Aurora's Photobombed Photo! Thank you all for participating!
Good job everyone! Pinecone and June bug thank you! You can tag all the winners by adding the @ symbol in front of there username. Then they will get a notification that you tagged them! Super fun comp!

Back
Top Bottom