Ended Funny Chicken Name Contest - Win 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed From GrubblyFarms

Pics
Deuce, she had terrible pasty butt as a chick and also had to be marked with a 'dot' on her back so I could tell her apart from a similar looking chick. They both had dots on their heads, so that gave Deuce 2 dots. We named the other chick Mystique because I kept mixing her up with other chicks.
We also have:
Alfredo (roo) BBQ (roo) Biscuit, Brienne (of Tarth she's the biggest hen almost as large as our largest roo), Angel (only solid white chick in the bunch and the earliest flyer) Harriette and Louise (my child named them after Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson from One Direction lol), and Frosty (her wings have a black pattern that looks like frost on glass).

Last edited:
I have:
Miss Bitey - Speckled Sussex
Crazy Legs - Blue Leghorn
Barbara - Light Brahma
Foggy Leghorn - Blue Leghorn
Miss Snugs - Delaware
Zebra - Barred Rock
Raspberry - Delaware
babies.png

Raspberry, Zebra and Miss Snugs hanging out with Quail.

babies2.png

ToF (short for Tempter-of-Fate, pronounced Toff) because she continuously perched on the edge of the chicks' tub and went nose-to-nose with my dog Merlin

Carmen Sandiego because we frequently have to find where she's hiding her nests

My chickies tend to earn their names, lol.

Here are ToF and Merlin. They were in a staring contest until I brought the phone over, which disturbed ToF a bit.

Attachments

• 20190501_005810.jpg
    20190501_005810.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190501_005825.jpg
    20190501_005825.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom