Ended Funny Chicken Name Contest - Win 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed From GrubblyFarms

Pics
my very first Barred Rock had two tiny dots on the top of her head. She’s been named Double D. (Double dots)

Attachments

• A76316F5-899B-4E8C-BE7E-A8EC06034A5B.jpeg
    A76316F5-899B-4E8C-BE7E-A8EC06034A5B.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 5
Sam N Ella (2 of them) say it quick Ha ha

our others are

princess laya
Eggo
Pom pom
Peeps
Pecky
Henrietta
Peter rabbit
Egghead
Cluck cluck
Hei hei
Cricket
Hope
Harmony
Puff
Tux
Gloria
Cordon bleu
Amelia Eggheart

Ready to win your flock farm-fresh layer feed and locally-grown grubs? 🐔🇺🇸 You’ll get 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed, naturally-balanced with insects and plants. PLUS 5 pounds of Grubblies, a healthy snack with 50x more calcium than mealworms! Details to enter below:

✓ Comment below a funny name for a chicken
✓ Must be a resident of the USA
✓ Winner announced on 7/8. Good c’luck!

View attachment 2178347
Grubbly Farms is committed to raising the bar on the way we feed our fluffy ones, using nutrient-rich, farm-grown grubs.

Nourish your flock the natural way with
Grubbly Farms’ feed and Grubblies Snacks!

✓ Farm-Fresh and Delivered Free
✓ Stronger Eggshells and Fluffy Feathers
✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more here!

Ready to win your flock farm-fresh layer feed and locally-grown grubs? 🐔🇺🇸 You’ll get 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed, naturally-balanced with insects and plants. PLUS 5 pounds of Grubblies, a healthy snack with 50x more calcium than mealworms! Details to enter below:

✓ Comment below a funny name for a chicken
✓ Must be a resident of the USA
✓ Winner announced on 7/8. Good c’luck!

View attachment 2178347
Grubbly Farms is committed to raising the bar on the way we feed our fluffy ones, using nutrient-rich, farm-grown grubs.

Nourish your flock the natural way with
Grubbly Farms’ feed and Grubblies Snacks!

✓ Farm-Fresh and Delivered Free
✓ Stronger Eggshells and Fluffy Feathers
✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more here!

So we have my rooster toeless when he was a chick he escaped and got a toe stuck in a rat trap and lost it. Hes ok to this day, but that's how he got his name
20200426_170740.jpg

Next we have chicken little, shes a Jersey giant (or atleastwha tf I know of). I thought I would be funny because it's the opposite of her
15938150492526931831990080008541.jpg

Back
Top Bottom