Ended Funny Chicken Name Contest - Win 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed From GrubblyFarms

Pics
My Cross beak: Kronk
20200707_184931.jpg

This is Diaper
20200707_174250.jpg

And for chicks born in March: COVEgg

L

Ready to win your flock farm-fresh layer feed and locally-grown grubs? 🐔🇺🇸 You’ll get 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed, naturally-balanced with insects and plants. PLUS 5 pounds of Grubblies, a healthy snack with 50x more calcium than mealworms! Details to enter below:

✓ Comment below a funny name for a chicken
✓ Must be a resident of the USA
✓ Winner announced on 7/8. Good c’luck!

View attachment 2178347
Grubbly Farms is committed to raising the bar on the way we feed our fluffy ones, using nutrient-rich, farm-grown grubs.

Nourish your flock the natural way with
Grubbly Farms’ feed and Grubblies Snacks!

✓ Farm-Fresh and Delivered Free
✓ Stronger Eggshells and Fluffy Feathers
✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more here!
We have a brown leghorn that my son named Love-a-bub. It somehow really suits her because she's bubbly, slightly nervous, and when her head twitches her comb flops around. She will also get up on our bench and sit next to us.

I have Bear (our current rooster), Pecky Sue, Mythical Chicken, Mark the Friendly Zombie Chicken (who is a hen), Yzma, and Garbanzo. We also had Pain and Panic who came to us as a set. And Buster who was Mythical’s best buddy. (MythBuster was their couple name)

I had a roo named no b*tch*s because he became aggressive so i took his hens away lol I also have a roo named stumpbea as hes missing toes i have chocolate wyandottes called the chocolate muffins and blue wyandottes called the blueberry muffins I have two barred rocks named barb and alysse named after the movie curse of chucky

Back
Top Bottom