Funny chicken stories or pictures

cute bantams

Chirping
Jan 27, 2015
North Texas
hello everyone I would like to see some funny chicken pictures and hear some stories you can share other kinds of poultry as well

I'll start off this thread we had some pullets and my favorite one a bpr flew up into a huge bur oak tree we have next to the coop and we thought she was abducted by a hungry bobcat but no the next morning there she was trying to get back into the coop with the rest of them

hello everyone I would like to see some funny chicken pictures and hear some stories you can share other kinds of poultry as well

I'll start off this thread we had some pullets and my favorite one a bpr flew up into a huge bur oak tree we have next to the coop and we thought she was abducted by a hungry bobcat but no the next morning there she was trying to get back into the coop with the rest of them

I'm sure it was a relief seeing her:)

I drove all the way to my sons preschool one day and didn't notice my rooster was hiding out in the back seat. I was just lucky he didn't hop out when I opened the door. Chasing him through the parking lot would have been embarrassing:)

I drove all the way to my sons preschool one day and didn't notice my rooster was hiding out in the back seat. I was just lucky he didn't hop out when I opened the door. Chasing him through the parking lot would have been embarrassing:)
haha that's funny I bet he enjoyed his trip

Back
Top Bottom