Funny/Cute nightly ritual with pictures

lol they are so cute
lol.png

oh i know! Akello was doing the whole "dead" look one day and my daughter came into the livingroom and got this serious look on her face and said "Mommy, did she die?" I tried so hard not to giggle and explained to her that chickens sleep in weird positions and showed her that akello was infact alive lol..After that my daughter laughs every time she sees one of the chickens in a weird sleeping pose.

She is probably clutching your arm because she wants something to roost on, if you set up like a perch around where ever you want her to sleep I bet she will find that to be her new sleeping place and you will have your arm in tact!

I almost just peed my pants laughing at this post. The funniest part of the whole thing is you see this every night and this is NORMAL for you!!!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

OK, I just went back to look at those pics of their heads hanging off the desk and laughed so hard I cried and I woke up my dog who came running over like "What the heck is wrong with you?!?!?"

Ya know, You would think that would work..but nope. There is tons of things on here that they could roost on. I have 7 other birds which means there are roosting/perching areas all over my house. Instead they have to be right here on the desk with me. Which btw they both are right now lol

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom