Funny Ducks

nao57

Crowing
Mar 28, 2020
So today I'm out in the yard feeding the animals. Its gotten hot also so I have the house on for a bit. I sprayed the grass and the garden. And the ducks are getting itchy for water play so I started to spray them too, not in a mean way but just lightly to cool off. (Some of them are black...so...)

Anyway this one duck gets all wet, and so he runs over to a mud pool to clean off the clean water from the hose...

XD

They can be really funny sometimes.

So today I'm out in the yard feeding the animals. Its gotten hot also so I have the house on for a bit. I sprayed the grass and the garden. And the ducks are getting itchy for water play so I started to spray them too, not in a mean way but just lightly to cool off. (Some of them are black...so...)

Anyway this one duck gets all wet, and so he runs over to a mud pool to clean off the clean water from the hose...

XD

They can be really funny sometimes.
Sometimes my female black ducks (Cayuga) start bathing in the air XD

My cayuga loved to be sprayed with the hose on the, "shower," setting. I would bring out the hose and she would get excited and run directly into the middle of the stream. She would kind of hunch down a little like she was trying to test herself and see how long she could tolerate it. After standing/crouching in the direct water stream for about 10-15 minutes she'd suddenly run out and preen. It was so funny. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom