Funny & naughty day old fuzzy butts!!!-Update PICS!

Mama2B&D&...Chickens

Songster
9 Years
Feb 22, 2010
Plant City, FL.
My Roo Roo has captured my heart and so has his Australorp sister!!!
wink.png
He CRACKS me up!!! Already acting like there "protector" or he just reallly likes me? LOL
lol.png
but he comes running to me every time i put my hand in there brooder! She's so docile though too! My little crazy BO seems to be settling down and GLW is my WILD child!!! LOL...EE baby is a little more wild too but loves when I finally get her and rub her little head to sleep....there SO fun to watch and see all there little personalities!!!
big_smile.png

Naughty chicks though...found the pine shavings already and heard them all going crazy in there--and yep, ALL in there tossing them all around there paper towels and soaking everything...brooder clean-up day it is!!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Oh, how old are they? I've got six chicks right now, 3 GLW, 1 Speckled Sussex and 2 Buff Orps. All are female except one of the GLW, and I can't seem to figure out which one's the boy yet.....

They are so comical to watch! Peeping and sneaking up on eachother and playing.......And they're getting really tame. They're about two and a half weeks now....in that half feathery, half fuzz stage.

I just love chicks.........

There only 3 DAYS! LOL I KNOW which one's the boy though...I only have 2 to choose from though
wink.png
but he SCREAMS it! HAHA...Stands taller, always watching out for his girls (already??? its crazy but i know he is!) and has a little comb on top more than "her" I can't wait to see how they turn out! There still a little skittish but that'll go away hopefuly as we only have 5 and want to spoil them rotten
wink.png
We've ALL been SICK SICK SICK though, so as soon are were done with the yuck we can play/love more!!! GL with your chickies!
wink.png

3 days and already getting into the shavings under the paper towels? That is naughty lol. It takes mine about a week or so usually. They are such a joy though.
smile.png
Hope you all feel better soon.

Posted these on a seperate thread but I'll show them off here too
wink.png
---Roo boy gets funnier and funnier! He's my handful...tried re-laying paper towels and he STILL is finding those pine chips!!! CRAZY boy!!!
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif

big_smile.png

Our sweet Australorp girl! She the littlest too
tongue.png

49538_chickie1.jpg

Roo Roo--he loves me...sweet boy!!!
49538_chickie2.jpg

Little BO girl!!! She wittle!!!
49538_chickie3.jpg

Crazy little GLW girl
49538_chickie4.jpg

AND Miss EE in all her glory!
wink.png

49538_chickie5.jpg

HOME sweet HOME! =0)
49538_chickie6.jpg

They LOVED it! Teehee--Surrogate mommy's curtesy of their 3 yr old "brother" (AKA, my son!) who was ever sweet enough to give his stuffed chickies to them!
smile.png

49538_chickie7.jpg

my favorite part of watching the baby chicks is the way they go go go and then they just drop in their tracks.. and sleep. I thought several times they were dead the way they were sprawled out but then, off they go again... till they drop again..llol

Oh, Mama2B&D&...Chickens, they certainly are adorable!
celebrate.gif
Congrats!

....this really makes me wish I had my chickies!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom