Furniture flipping?

The cheek coop

Crowing
Jun 20, 2023
London Ky
Anyone on here flip furniture? I completed my first bedroom set this week and was curious if anyone here does this? This bedroom set was given to my parents by my great grandmother when they were married over 40 years ago. My parents recently bought a new house and bought a new bedroom set so I refinished this set for my sister. It has been well loved and in major need of repair and refreshing. I enjoyed the process and would love to do this on the side for a little extra cash.

Attachments

• IMG_0800.jpeg
    IMG_0800.jpeg
    726.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0801.jpeg
    IMG_0801.jpeg
    751.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    658.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0792.jpeg
    IMG_0792.jpeg
    749.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0793.jpeg
    IMG_0793.jpeg
    703 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0817.jpeg
    IMG_0817.jpeg
    572.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0816.jpeg
    IMG_0816.jpeg
    540.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0819.jpeg
    IMG_0819.jpeg
    338.3 KB · Views: 10
Anyone on here flip furniture? I completed my first bedroom set this week and was curious if anyone here does this? This bedroom set was given to my parents by my great grandmother when they were married over 40 years ago. My parents recently bought a new house and bought a new bedroom set so I refinished this set for my sister. It has been well loved and in major need of repair and refreshing. I enjoyed the process and would love to do this on the side for a little extra cash.
:love

You do a wonderful job! I love it and always wished I could have the patience.

My hubby on the other hand, has done a few. This was a blondish-colored headboard we found at a thrift store for $10. He sanded and painted it, then we found stencils and he used his acrylic paints to paint the flowers on. This is our spare bedroom in the basement.

If you haven't found where to sell your flipped items, you could always try Craig's List or FB Marketplace. You have a lot of patience and talent to do what you do and I think it's pretty awesome!

headboard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom