~>Fury of the Wind<~ (A Bird RP)

Molly gracefully followed
They flew to the edge of raven territory, where Cat-Eyes landed in a large oak tree. She hopping into a hole in the trunk of the old tree, which was surprisingly large. It could easily fit three ravens.
"Not really," Magnolia sad down. Her eyes were dull. All I want is to go home.
She glowered at the strange raven. "I wasn't talking to you."

She nodded sympathetically. I'll try to find a way to get you home safely. She vowed in her mind. It was me who caused this, so I'm going to try and fix it.
The raven gave her a cold look. "Know your place, newcomer." Was all she said.

They flew to the edge of raven territory, where Cat-Eyes landed in a large oak tree. She hopping into a hole in the trunk of the old tree, which was surprisingly large. It could easily fit three ravens.

The raven gave her a cold look. "Know your place, newcomer." Was all she said.
She glared at her then flew of to sit on a rafter further away

Azaz swooped through a broken window, Pinto barely avoiding the broken glass at the bottom. She flapped tiredly to a more open part of the barn with a few rusted dog carriers stuffed in the corner. She landed on the ground near the dog carriers, yanking at Pinto to come closer.

"Sure?" Storm said, surprised that she would ask him.
Cat-Eyes beamed. "C'mon, then! Don't be slow!" She cawed, flapping out the bush.

(Thattel isn't carrying her :p)

The raven who was attached to Magnolia landed on the rafters besides Aspen and Thattel, tired from the long journey and extra weight of the crow.
Thattel stared at Magnolia for a second, confused at her question. "I'm following Shadow's orders," he answered simply, ignoring Aspen's eyes.

The raven attached to her gave her an annoyed look. "She'll get fed when she needs to get fed. Shove off, stranger," she growled.

"Are you hungry, little crow?" Aspen asked, her voice kind. "I'll get you some berries if you want."
(I'm back!! Sorry everyone)
Pinto rolled his eyes, Trying to be the nice one now? Don't wanna hurt the poor little chickadee's feelings?

Pinto shambled towards Azaz. His hackles rose as he stood in front of her and he gave her a murderous, challenging look. If it wasn't for the fledgling I'd have my claws around your neck by now.

Last edited:
(I'm back!! Sorry everyone)
Pinto rolled his eyes, Trying to be the nice one now? Don't wanna hurt the poor little chickadee's feelings?

Pinto shambled towards Azaz. His hackles rose as he stood in front of her and he gave her a murderous, challenging look. If it wasn't for the fledgling I'd have my claws around your neck by now.
Aspen noticed the larger crow, and smirked. Me and you both. She thought as she saw his murderous look

Magnolia didn't seem to notice the unspoken threats. She had forgotten her initial fear of the ravens and reverted to anticipation.
When are they going to get whatever they want to do with me over with? she wondered. With her attention span, it was easy to become bored.
Then another thought came... What are they going to do to me?
A shiver of fear returned like a troublesome insect back for more, sucking the blood out of her. The crow looked faint.
When am I going to go home?
A darker thought yet, Will I ever go home?

Back
Top Bottom