Future coop? pic heavy

you go girl! love your plan! you're lucky to have an existing structure on your property. and as far as building skills - the chickens won't care what it looks like just as long as they're safe!
wink.png

Quote:
My daughter is absolutely in love with the BLRW. Since I'm a fan of Wyandottes too, they'll go in one of the smaller coops. We'd also love to get some Olive Eggers. We just borrowed an incubator, so we'll see. The other breed we're considering is so very pretty and BIG, but the eggs are really high, so it's a big maybe at this point, Coronation Sussex.

Now the girly coop, we've made a list of girls we'd like. We just think they'd make a pretty flock. 2-3 of each Buff, Blue, GL and SL Wyandottes, Golden & Silver Lakenvelders, Blue Andalusian, Barred Rocks, Speckled Sussex, Welsummer, Marans (either Cuckoo or Wheaten) and some Ameraucanas or EE's for the pretty eggs.

Right now I have what's in my signature line, plus one chick my broody Wyandotte hatched from a friend. We'd hoped for an EE, but it looks for all the world like a Sultan. It's probably a roo to boot. LOL.

Oh, MAN! You can have a killer set up with what you already have. Should be awesome. Please post pics when you are done
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom