future son inlaws uncle in jail

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, May 2, 2011.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    its actually ex uncle... he killed someone yesterday morning drinking and driving. I have no sympathy for him. but I do for his 3 sons. 1 I know is 22 years and the other two are ynder the age of 9... the oldest came across the wreck and is blaming himself because he called his dad at 12 46 am and the accident happened at 12:45 am... but he didnt know his dad was driving or drunk. he thought his dad had quit drinking after nearly killing himself in a car accident 3 months ago...
    please pray for the victims family and the boys who will not get to spend time with their dad because he was major stupid. I have no sympathy or tolerance for people who drink and drive. but its not his kids fault. I almost lost my sister to a drunk driver at 1:30 in the afternoon...

Sorry I am just so mad at such a death that could be avoided

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  2. naakte

naakte Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Branson, missouri
    such a sad story. I detest drunk drivers so much. what kind of life will the 2 little boys have?
    Donna in branson

3. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Very sad. My brother has had many DUI,and I fear he will not stop till he does the same as this man. Hugs for those boys and prayers for the family whose loved one was killed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by