fuzzy butt fever again!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by lovemychicks9, Sep 11, 2008.

1. lovemychicks9

lovemychicks9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    Well I got 19 more lil fuzzy butts today from Ideal! They all look great except for one , she has curled toes but lots of spunk and spirit. She now is sporting some stylish scotch tape boots and can walk and waddle quite well. I hope that she will be fine and I can take them off in a few days. I got 6 barred rocks, 6 gold sex links and 7 red sex links to add to the big girls I already have . Wooo I am going to have way too many eggs in a few months. Yipppeee!!! Trudy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  2. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Congrats on your new chickies!!

Mine came today too! Fuzzybutts are sooo much fun!!

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    today must be delivery day! the chicken stork is making her rounds!

congratulations and nice choices for yummy eggs! throw the gold, girls! God bless your little flock for health and vitality. God touch the little toes on the little chick and give her a strong footing! [​IMG]

we had 182 show up this a.m. i might be stupid or just insane! God help me!

4. skyfires

skyfires Trying to hide

Jul 19, 2008
    The Ozarks of Arkansas
    I didn't even want to click on your title,,,,I promised myself I wouldn't do it,,,darn it I did!!! Fuzzy butt fever is so spreadin over here. Curly toes will become your fav!!! That one will be special,,,post pics as soon as you can,,,Congrats!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    182, ohmygosh!! I was thinking my 14 seemed like a lot! Good luck with them all!!

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Miss Jayne you are off your rocker!! [​IMG] I have no clue what I would do with that many chickies. My oh my the peeping must be LOUD.

7. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:i am slightly off my rocker and about to fall out!!![​IMG]

the peeping is minimal, they are all happy and eating/sleeping. it's when the lights go off (oh no what is happening, the earth must be falling apart), the scary hand goes into the brooder or scary noises happen that peeping starts.

the 182 that came today are for eating. we have 5 for laying and 2 guard roosters...OH WAIT! I TOTALLY FORGOT THE BANTAMS! add 4 to the total! there are 29 cornish X in a tractor, 40 3/4 week olds in the brooder coop, five 4 week old turkey poults and i think that's everyone.

5 of the fuzzies sent this morning are light colored chipmunky little guys. i wonder what those are. i was supposed to get left over Comet cockerels and they are yellow. i guess it'll be a surprise!

8. debilorrah

That is too funny. My little peeps run around like I am the chainsaw massacre coming to get them when I stick my hand in their box. Once I have them in hand, they love me to pieces! What is up with that.

182 eating birds? You must love chicken... HAHAHAHA! Did you see my story about the exploding chicken? I am not cooking chicken for a while now...

9. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:OH MY WORD! exploding chicken outta control.

we do love chicken, but i also am trading 200 lbs of chicken for the same in pork from a friend, so it's all good!

i still think lovemychicks9 needs SOME MORE chicks...

10. debilorrah

Everyone laughs at me and my fiance because we have the 7 in the coop and 6 babies in the house. No one can believe that we are now chicken farmers. HAHAHAHA! We started this as a way to get eggs because we eat so many, but now it is a full blown hobby!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by