fuzzy butt fever again!!!

I totally agree with the hobby getting out of control. I think my total is 59, including little chicks.

And I was just going to set up a nice laying flock of 20-25 hens! What happened???? lol

Yeah, we just started, and have 13 already, and my fiance is talking about getting "more of that kind" and I want silkies, etc. We are gonna have a coop that takes up the entire acre of land in the back!!

Love,,,,,I'm here again,,,,,I told myself to leave you alone today,,,not to come over here and stare at your babies,, But I came anyway,,,,just to look once more,,, I'm sad and pathetic,, and I can't help myself,,,,one beautiful box of chicks,,,,,now I'll leave and take one more long stare,,,haha!!!
jumpy.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Ha ha, I'm glad I'm not the only one! Mine sound like "OMG, OMG! THE SKY IS FALLING!! AAAGGHHH! Oh wait, she has food." lol
wink.png
You'd think they'd learn.

i have a kiddie pool brooder and keep spinning it slowly when the other 'scary hand' is coming in. boy, does that send them into a tizzy, there's no getting away!
big_smile.png

skyfire , you are so cute!I will try to get some pics of the babies on Monday. I work the weekends and I won't have time plus whenb I get home I have to run around and try to button down the coop and do what I can to protect the babies for Hurricane Ike that will be here tonioght..

Its funny how a lot of us ordered from Ideal with them coming sometime within a week or two apart. Mine also arrived on the 11th. They are soooo cute I can hardly stay out of the room. Thats all I want to do is watch the cute little peepers. DH just
roll.png
whenever I go in there. I start calling "Heeeeyyy... peepers peepers. Whatcha doing." I know...I'm nuts.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom