Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

"Well, not that young. Too bad you have to turn eighteen in a mad house." He said.
Estelle saw no need to reply. At least he hadn't said, 'Too bad you won't live to be eighteen.' Perhaps that meant he didn't plan on killing her–at least not for a month.

Last edited:
Estelle saw no need to reply. At least he hadn't said, 'Too bad you won't live to be eighteen.' Perhaps that meant he didn't plan on killing her–at least not for a month.
(He's not the type of person to say he's going to kill you. Doesn't mean he won't try at some point. XD)

Since Estelle didn't answer, Vincent decided to go.
"Well, I'm going to head back to my home. It's near here, feel free to visit if you ever feel like it, and you can bring your little elk along too." Vincent said, and started walking away.

(He's not the type of person to say he's going to kill you. Doesn't mean he won't try at some point. XD)

Since Estelle didn't answer, Vincent decided to go.
"Well, I'm going to head back to my home. It's near here, feel free to visit if you ever feel like it, and you can bring your little elk along too." Vincent said, and started walking away.
Estelle simply nodded and watched him walk away. She didn't like the way he referred to Evron as "little elk friend".

Back
Top Bottom