Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

Uta quickly followed after her, "She doesn't look too good." He said, concerned as he looked down at the girl.
Estelle stopped and knelt down in the sand beside the girl. She looked to be around Estelle's age, perhaps a little younger. "Hello?" Estelle gently grabbed the girl's wrist and felt her pulse. "She's alive, but I think she's unconscious," she told Uta.

Estelle stopped and knelt down in the sand beside the girl. She looked to be around Estelle's age, perhaps a little younger. "Hello?" Estelle gently grabbed the girl's wrist and felt her pulse. "She's alive, but I think she's unconscious," she told Uta.

Uta then felt himself forcibly shift into a Werecat since it was no longer night time. "We should get her somewhere safe" he stated.

"Yeah, go ahead" Uta nodded, getting down, and looking at Estelle.
Estelle slid the girl onto his back as well as she could. "There. Now where to take her," Estelle didn't particularly want a were-cat in "her" cave, but that seemed the best option for the girl. And Estelle certainly couldn't carry the girl all the way there by herself. "I know of a cave nearby," she suggested.

Sadie saw a huge spider,"oh,great,now I'm going to die!"she muttered,and attacked the spider,it lashed out at her,and bit hard on her shoulder,she screamed in pain,"get of me you brute!"she yelled.

Sadie saw a huge spider,"oh,great,now I'm going to die!"she muttered,and attacked the spider,it lashed out at her,and bit hard on her shoulder,she screamed in pain,"get of me you brute!"she yelled.

Helena heard a scream not too far away, that sounded like Sadie. She ran towards the noise and saw the spider.
Not wanting to accidentally kill Sadie, she waited until the spider backed off to launch at her again before shooting.

Estelle slid the girl onto his back as well as she could. "There. Now where to take her," Estelle didn't particularly want a were-cat in "her" cave, but that seemed the best option for the girl. And Estelle certainly couldn't carry the girl all the way there by herself. "I know of a cave nearby," she suggested.

Uta got to his feet waiting on Estelle," Alright, lead the way." He told her.

Name:Tasha.
Species:golden elk.
History:used to be kept on a ship with humans,with her mom,and dad.then,a huge storm came,she was thrown of the ship,and into the sea,after,she ended up in golden oaks,and looked for her mom and dad,she fond then slain,and she lived on golden oak,ever since.
Personality:kind.sweet.and temps you to like her,with her sweet,soft tone of her voice.
Description:short,golden fur,with a black stripe from the tip of her nose,to the end of her tail.she has soft brown eyes,delacict black hoofs,and black ears.
Mate?:LOOKING!OPEN!(anybody who has a male golden elk,say so,if you want them to be her mate.)

Back
Top Bottom