GA~~BARE MINERALS, MINERAL VEIL. Extras, Any one need it? $reduced

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Missouri chick, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    I LOVE bare minerals and was on the monthly delivery. I have 6 extra mineral veils. I can't seem to use it up fast enough. These are new and unopened. I was thinking $14 each including shipping if anyone is interested. Please paypal to abingo@windstream.net and send me a pm. Thanks [​IMG]

6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
  2. eggshellzzzz

eggshellzzzz Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2009
    Kentucky
    Is that $18.00 each including shipping?

3. Missouri chick

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    eggshellzzz, I'm so sorry that I haven't checked this thread better. Yes, $18 does include shipping. I should have put that on the origional post.

4. Missouri chick

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    I just reduced the price of a mineral veil to $14 including shipping...

5. backyardchickenfarmer

backyardchickenfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    Toms river, New jersey
    sorry, but what is a mineral veil?

6. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I wondered the same thing, so I Googled it. It is some type of beauty product.
    When I saw mineral, I was thinking rock.

7. Missouri chick

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    OMG, bare minerals is the company and it's absolutly wonderful. mineral veil is part of their products. I have trouble skin, extream t-zone. No one knows it though.....I also have blotchy cheeks. With my make up on I'm repetivly told that I have great skin. My face feels so good!! It is more expensive than the products i've seen in drug stores, but those made me itchy or oily when I tried to switch to them. If you have never tried it, it SURE is worth the investment. It's also so light you DO NOT feel like you have make up on at all. has a spf and is safe enough to sleep in.

8. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I'll take it![​IMG]

Please email me your address.

9. mudderhen

mudderhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Clarkesville, GA
    Hey chick, haven't seen or heard from you in a while. I had no idea you used this too. It is awesome! How many do you have? I'll take two if you have them. Maybe we can meet somewhere, and save me the shipping. PM me and let me know how much for two minus shipping. [​IMG]

10. Missouri chick

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    Quote:sorry, been busy and didn't check this thread,,,thought it had run it course. Sure I still have a few left. I'll be off the computer for a few hours, but you still have my #???? give me a call, I'll be in town later.

L

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by