GA~~BARE MINERALS, MINERAL VEIL. Extras, Any one need it? $reduced

Missouri chick

Songster
11 Years
May 15, 2008
Homer, GA
I LOVE bare minerals and was on the monthly delivery. I have 6 extra mineral veils. I can't seem to use it up fast enough. These are new and unopened. I was thinking $14 each including shipping if anyone is interested. Please paypal to [email protected] and send me a pm. Thanks
smile.png

6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
eggshellzzz, I'm so sorry that I haven't checked this thread better. Yes, $18 does include shipping. I should have put that on the origional post.

OMG, bare minerals is the company and it's absolutly wonderful. mineral veil is part of their products. I have trouble skin, extream t-zone. No one knows it though.....I also have blotchy cheeks. With my make up on I'm repetivly told that I have great skin. My face feels so good!! It is more expensive than the products i've seen in drug stores, but those made me itchy or oily when I tried to switch to them. If you have never tried it, it SURE is worth the investment. It's also so light you DO NOT feel like you have make up on at all. has a spf and is safe enough to sleep in.

Hey chick, haven't seen or heard from you in a while. I had no idea you used this too. It is awesome! How many do you have? I'll take two if you have them. Maybe we can meet somewhere, and save me the shipping. PM me and let me know how much for two minus shipping.
tongue.png

Quote:
sorry, been busy and didn't check this thread,,,thought it had run it course. Sure I still have a few left. I'll be off the computer for a few hours, but you still have my #???? give me a call, I'll be in town later.

L

Back
Top Bottom