color:white on face and inside of wings and tawny on back
male or female:female
ids:she was captured by the pure ones
cancel that

name:jewel
faction:gahoolian
type:blue burrowing owl
color:dark blue with a light blue face and belly
id:she is a very large owl who really has a nick at coal catching, moved from the middle kingdom to have a simple yet fulfilling life, falls in love with a male barn owl named citrin, shes to shy to tell him the truth though she is usauly very outgoing,she also has a crest of blue-green feathers coming off her head she also has star-sight
she is in the navigation chaw

Last edited:
name:citrin
faction:guardians
type:burrowing owl
color:dark rusty brown,his face is a light creamy white with a few dark spots near his face very puffy facial disk
id: he is very funny and has a bubbly personality he allways looks at the good in others, he came from the pure ones and is still not trusted by many,hes a good fighter but hates to fight and thinks of it as unessescary violence
he is chwless

Last edited:
CALLISTO: Callisto lighted down softly. Her eyes were cold. "I thought we might be able to discuss our failure in the attack on the guardians--and perhaps hatch a plan that will work."

"I think it might be too soon to try and attack them again" Hvitr said (a note.... hvitr doesn't like trying to hurt anyone, she became general because she wanted to try and avert creating more wars) "but we can discuss it whenever" she said looking off into the distance, her blue eyes were bright blue.

CALLISTO: Callisto cocked her head as if listening with her lower ear. "Yes..." she thought. "A bit soon." Her hate for the great tree still bubbled in her gizzard, but she took Hvitr words into account. Hvitr was a very different owl, she thought, and a peace-loving pure one was different as well. But growing up in the bitter hollow of her moon-faced parents had made her respect difference, especially if it came with skill.

Back
Top Bottom