Movie or Books?

• Movie

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Books

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Haven`t read or seen it yet

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Jewel: Yes, i feel as if somethings wrong and its only a wing stroke away.I feel like its something new yet from the past at the same time. It dosen't feel right,I just know it,a wisp of a far away memory is what it is. Suddenly something overcame her, she burst from the hollow that element and herself perched.She flew as fast as she could threw the many tangled passage ways of the great tree.Finally she was outside at last, her speed didn't let up any she kept going faster and faster and faster,then she saw it the unmistakable outline of an owl, a tattered one at that.He came into focus she froze in her flight, before her was a blood masked bird mangled and obviously in great pain.Her wings locked, her gizzard moved no more as if stuck in time.Im going yeep no not me it can't be. She hadn't noticed but she was loseing altitude fast the sea was raceing towards her.She a turpedo. The waves reached for her,she could almost smell the salt. Suddenly her dream was comeing back to her peice by piece til it made a whole. She started to scream. Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lighted started to fade till it was no more though before she went completely unconscious she felt something wrap around her body.After that everything grew dark.

Last edited:
CALLISTO: "If that little flying rat is the slipgizzle, hes probably heading over to the great tree right now. Help me find him!" Callisto took off, hoping that G` reth was following her.

DIRT: Dirt was about to desend onto the island of hoole. He was starting to have second thoughts about this. His wingstrokes faltered and he asked, "Hello?"

Element:Jewel,Nooo! I launched myself out into the sky,catching her.When I returned to the tree,I found a mass of bloody feathers in the hollow. "A sooty!" I thought. A pure one,perhaps?

(I guess so. :p)

DIRT: Dirt stumbled back, looking at the barn owl. Washe a guardian or a pure one that had come after him? Both of them would want to kill him. "I-I" he started to mumble but the words caught in his beak.

Back
Top Bottom