Gaggle of Geese Lovers

The duck lovers have a thread to chat about their little messy weirdos, so I figured we ought to have a place to share fun stories and anecdotes about our mischievous goose children. It seems like all the threads here are mostly devoted to little issues or questions related to geese, but there isn't really much of a place to just chat. So kick back, relax, laugh at some silly goose stories, and have fun with each other. :)

View attachment 3024930
OHMYGOODNESS THEYRE SO CUTE❤️❤️ Dang now I really want some geese.

Yeah, so I’ve really grown to love my geese, while they can be a bit hissy this time of year, most of the time they are really nice guardians of my other waterfowl. I have six geese now and bunches of eggs in the incubator. I’ll talk about them below…

- I have a two year old Sebbie male named Herbert and he is the patriarch of my flock and can be a bit of a boss.

- Then I have Toby my Toulouse male and second leader.

- And as for my females I have two adult Toulouse in lay currently and I have two Sebbie girls that are two and a half months old too... I’ve yet to come up with names for the four girls and would take any of you guys ideas for good names!
No name suggestions until I see some pictures.
Tap Tap Tap Waiting GIF by Ilka & Franz

Back
Top Bottom