Gaggle of Geese Lovers

Pics
Baby is good! Growing fast but still protected by personal bodyguards. 🤣
20220605_094236.jpg

The babies are growing nice, coming out real pretty. We also bought a grey saddleback pom & 2 sebastapol goslings.

20220612_110740.jpg
Horse aka Iddy Biddy

20220612_110602.jpg 20220612_150620.jpg
20220612_150615.jpg
Caramelldansen aka Caramell. I am pretty sure they are out of our white sebastapol goose and buff saddleback pom. Any idea what color this is? I thought buff originally but I'm not sure now.

20220612_110617.jpg
Tamagotchi aka Tama the grey saddleback pom

20220612_110627.jpg
Lance of Longinus aka Lance/Lonnie the lavender? sebastapol.

20220612_110612.jpg
Bagel the grey? sebastapol.

Already mastering the stink eye. lol

I gave the Pomeranians the youngest set of goslings yesterday. They are in a look but don't touch pen for a few days. They seem to like them already, but I'll probably wait until tomorrow to let them out together.
Oh boy when my second order arrived the following week she was ready to kill!

So here's Romeo and Nessy:

mpcbrood.PNG

And here's Sissy again, and she no like:

(had to break out the hardware cloth it would have been a crime scene)
sissienolike.PNG

romness.PNG
sissromness.PNG

sissnessrom.PNG

And here they are now

tub2.PNG
nsrtub.PNG

Have to share this antic.... Ever since I installed my in-ground above ground pool the geese have been having a fabulous time diving and playing 'who can stay under longest'. But yesterday one of them decided that floating around upside down with feet to the sky might be fun. Sadly I missed getting a picture.
My male does this a lot. I might have a video of it somewhere.

The duck lovers have a thread to chat about their little messy weirdos, so I figured we ought to have a place to share fun stories and anecdotes about our mischievous goose children. It seems like all the threads here are mostly devoted to little issues or questions related to geese, but there isn't really much of a place to just chat. So kick back, relax, laugh at some silly goose stories, and have fun with each other. :)

Back
Top Bottom