GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

hit.gif
Well isn't this great. Finally something I was hoping to be able to attend and it falls on a weekend we have a show in Alabama. Go figure. Same thing for the Ft White swap. I have a show in Orlando to judge on the same day. Oh well, hopefully sooner or later I'll be able to make something BYC. I might be old & grey
old.gif
by then, but I'm not giving up yet.

Is anyone interested in a SQ bantam Black Rosecomb roo? He's about 8 months old. He's a wonderful little boy, but I have no ladies to go with him and I don't show, so I'd love for someone who does to have him.

barnie.gif
My hubby's gunna kill me..Ok I signed up for Sept egg swap..(LOL) I got 18 Beautiful eggs..So my bator is ready to go when my hubby walks in with a big box from the mailman full of eggs I ordered from golden egg farm
ep.gif
Also had some olive eggers...So I just bought my 3rd incubator last week
woot.gif
But I think I gunna need another one
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Dont get me wrong I am a terrible hatcher...So maybe I will end up with 3 chicks
lau.gif
lau.gif

I got my NPIP testing done today! I don't have any showable birds
sad.png
but we will deff be there to learn and to check out all the chicken eye candy!

Quote:
Glad you got it done Kelly!!!!!

You don't have to show anything...there will be the usual swap/sale after the seminar. I just know that there will be something there you can't live without!!!!LOL
celebrate.gif

My family is just starting our first flock, and we were hoping to get the following pullets at the Gainesville show:

2 Blue cochin
2 barred rocks
2 buff orpingtons
2 brahmas

Will anyone be there with these breeds for sale?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom