GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

2 weeks and counting!!!!
jumpy.gif

Let me know if you guys find a judge! And if you know exactly what topics are being covered in the morning session, that would be helpful.

I live in Jacksonville, so it will be a bit of a drive for me.

Quote:
Yes. There is one nearly every weekend now. I think once a month is plenty, although sometimes they are in different parts of the state on the same date which gives people more access to one or the other. There were two this past Saturday and I would have gone to both if they weren't on the same day. I chose the one that was a little closer to me.

Quote:
Yes. There is one nearly every weekend now. I think once a month is plenty, although sometimes they are in different parts of the state on the same date which gives people more access to one or the other. There were two this past Saturday and I would have gone to both if they weren't on the same day. I chose the one that was a little closer to me.

Everybody's stealing my idea!
lau.gif

So the sale/swap will be after the seminar? Does that mean if we're bringing birds to swap/sell, we could come closer to noon? I dont know if I would want to come early, and have to leave birds in the truck in order to sit thru the seminar.

Back
Top Bottom