GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

Quote:
If you are concerned about them, then yes, come closer to noon. I think the weather should be a bit cooler by then which is one reason we chose that date...but you never know!

It's my understanding that the area is heavily treed, so there should be plenty of shade.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! Cindy Kindard is going to be able to judge our show after all!!!

This is just the best thing we've heard in weeks. See update on page 1..

If you could please post a quick "I'll be there" on this thread, we will have name tags ready for everyone so we can identify each other.

I'm looking forward to bringing my daughter next weekend. She wants to show Black Silkies so I'm bringing her to learn the ropes and maybe find her birds. See everyone there!

.....Alan.

9 days and counting!!!!!

Is everyone getting their list together of what they are bringing to sell/swap?

I'm getting too EGGCITED!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Looks like we are drawing quite a bit of interest!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
We have over 30 birds registered for the show, we have vendors, we have good food, and great friends....we're all set for a FANTASTIC time!!!

Looking forward to see you all there!!!

If you are coming to the seminar, someone will be outside to "chicken-sit" if you need to cage your birds for sale after the seminar....so not to worry.

I talked to the judge (Cindy)..she is also bringing DVD's of portions of her seminar for sale $16...she's as excited as we are.

If you are showing, be prepared to follow Cindy during her judging session. Every moment with Cindy is a "teachable moment." She is an educator at heart and really wants to share her knowledge with everyone...so dress comfy and try to keep up....we're gonna have a great time!

Last edited:
ya.gif
I'm coming! I'm so excited; I've never been to a chicken show before, and the seminar sounds great.

Back
Top Bottom