GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

Quote:
This is a great way to get started! Looking forward to having you attend...(this is a much smaller event..and such a good way to learn). After this one, check the one out in Lake City in January. It's the NATIONAL event.

Quote:
This is a great way to get started! Looking forward to having you attend...(this is a much smaller event..and such a good way to learn). After this one, check the one out in Lake City in January. It's the NATIONAL event.

dixiechick said it all!!!!

I LOVE the January show!

I don't have any chickens to bring but let me know if any of you guys are interested in smoked mullet or smoked mullet dip. I can bring some to sell if there is an interest n I can make hubby crank that air boat
big_smile.png

I recently found out about this show as well & I will be there representing our two local feed stores. Alachua County Feed & Seed in Gainesville & Newberry Feed & Seed in Newberry. We carry a full line of poultry products & in the spring we sell baby chicks at both stores. Looking forward to the seminar.

Wade

Last edited:
YEAH, Wade!!!
celebrate.gif
So glad to have vendors available...too many times did I come home with more birds than equipment...and really needed to have extra waterers and feeders for the ride home...

Last edited:
Quote:
They are no longer close to me, but if I can't find something I need Alachua Feed & Seed is the place to go to find it in the more or less local area. If they don't have it then it's likely going to have to be mail ordered. Saved my behind when my last chick order came two weeks early and no one had any game bird starter anywhere. They didn't have any either, but did have half a bag left from feeding their quail chicks which they let me have to tide me over until they could get more in.

.....Alan.

Back
Top Bottom