GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

I have some extra Delaware and Black Jersey Giant roosters from a Sandhill order I received this year. They hatched May 1st. If anyone wants one I'll bring them in otherwise most of them are getting dinner invites when I get around to them.

.....Alan.

Quote:
I was gonna show mine but Seramas aren't recognized yet
hmm.png

Pics of them are on my BYC Page
I would absolutely love to see some pics
big_smile.png

We are going to allow seramas to be shown in a bantam class as " any other breed". It will be a great opportunity formfolks who haven't seen them to enjoy them.

the lavender is a RUNT. lol. my grand niece has adopted her and named her furbie. The white is growing along with my white crested polish at the same speed. But furbie thinks she is the same size as the others and hangs with them, snatching food out of their mouths and trying to run off with it. lol

Ugh I may not make it cause personal problems but not sure yet.
My Splash Jersey Giant Rooster died today!
hit.gif
He was from Bobbi Porto but i got him from "Sugar Sand Farm" This moring i found him dead. He's been fine but all of a sudden he died!
I guess i'm getting out of giants so if i come i will probably be bringing

Aseel Roo
Golden Sebright Roo
Dutch Roo
Black Cochin
Splash Cochin Pullet
White Leghorn pullet (Laying ad Very Sweet)
2 Black Giant Pullets (Laying)
2 Red Star Pullets (Laying)

I hate to sell them but i dont have the splash roo and i'm just gonna stick with my seramas and maybe a color of OEG (Thinking about it)

Quote:
what colors are the kittens? my mom wants a orange cat...

I have a orange one and has white paws. really sweet baby...Let me know I will bring with me. I have 2 whites one with blue eyes and orange ears and tails....Let me know.

Thanks

Annika

we want the orange one w/white paws (he's for my mom)
smile.png

Quote:
I have a orange one and has white paws. really sweet baby...Let me know I will bring with me. I have 2 whites one with blue eyes and orange ears and tails....Let me know.

Thanks

Annika

we want the orange one w/white paws (he's for my mom)
smile.png

Allright I will bring it...they are great kittens.

Annika

Back
Top Bottom