GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

ok. Mike (my husband) won't be home from work until 9:30ish so we'll have to miss the seminar
sad.png
, but we will be there for the Show and swap.

Vicki- I'll come find u when we get there and bring u Sarge ( the serama) to u. Can I help with anything? I'll PM u my cell # just in case.

I'm gonna have 6 blu rock babies for sale and one or two silkie/rocks. any takers? $3 for the rocks and $1 for the mutt babies. also will be bringing some peach butter to sell maybe some apple butter too.

Quote:
oooohhh I bet the blue rocks will be beauties..those are from halos eggs.....yyyuuummmmmm apple butter............

I'm getting too EGGCITED!!!!!!!
ya.gif

OK guys...I am going to try to PM all who posted to this forum...just to make sure you all know the change of place for the show/swap/sale. If you invited non-byc-ers, please share this with them....

(Map is on Page 1)

sunshine...i'm thinking yes.... just scraped up all my change for the 2 splash's i'm picking up from you sat
smile.png

now trying to figure out where more change is so i can get a couple blue plymouths. lol. if it saves me having to hatch the things out.....

if you can bring them, i want them.... just a pain when paul gets paid saturday, and i'll be up there...otherwise, i'd have lots of money...hmmmm....maybe it's a good thing i can't get hold of his paycheck til after lol

I had soooo forgotten about this. But thankfully I got the lifesaver PM message! I think I'm coming down with something but if this is just a 24 hour bug, I'd like to attend.

I have some questions. And I apologize in advance if they've already been addressed, which I'm probably certain they have been.

1) Do we have to pre-enter our birds?
2) If we have to pre-enter, who do I talk to?
3) Are we to bring our own cages or will the grounds have show coops?
4) What is the fee for showing?
5) What is the fee for selling?
6) We're supposed to have a rainy weekend, will this be held inside or under cover???
7) And lastly, do we bring our own cages for sales spots or do they have cages for the sale birds as well?

I have a few to sell:

A pair of cute Red Pyle Modern Game bantam X Citron Dutch Silkies (these two are goofy looking!). $10.00 pair.

Seven (7) top quality Red Pyle Modern Game Bantams (3 females, 4 males). $125.00 for the group. (I'm cutting my flock in half to cut expenses here).

One Malaysian Serama pullet about 1/2 grown, she's basically a columbian pattern. $40.00
One Golden Duckwing Silkied Malaysian Serama cockerel, about 1/2 grown, son of Sir Fuzz on my website. $75.00.

One breeding pair of Mandarins (full fighted), 4 yrs old. $100.00

Two turkey poults-1 Bourbon Red (young & unsexed) $20.00, and 1 Xbred (young & unsexed) $10.00.

One Modena Pigeon cock. He's big and blocky. He's the only one I have so I'm offering him up. $15.00

One Araucana bantam cockerel, nearly grown, silver duckwing. Tuftless and nearly rumpless. $15.00

One '07 Grey Pied Call Duck hen. Good layer, I lost her mate. She has been shown. I'm not going to continue this variety so she's available for $50.00.

One black Silkie pullet, she's about 1/2 grown. Will sell her for $20.00 or trade her for a black or splash Silkie male.

One Bantam Columbian Wy X Blue Laced Red Wy pullet (?). She's got a red body and a blue tail. She'll be a pretty little thing when grown. $5.00

I think that's all for now. If anyone is interested in any of these, PM me so I know to bring them. Things like the Mandarins and such I'm not going to transport and stress if there is no buyer wanting them.

And thank you in advance if anyone could take the time to answer my questions.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom